Personal Fouls Question?

Parce que personne n'est parfait. Vous avez remarqué une faute d'orthographe, une erreur d'affichage? Dîtes le nous, nous corrigerons aussi vite que possible!

Personal Fouls Question?

Messagepar Jessebarker » 02 Juin 2018, 17:48

Hi,

I've been coaching and learning lacrosse for the last three years. It's a new sport here in the ATL and many of the parents are needed to help out. I played a little as a kid but nothing organized. With that said, I've gone through both USL coaching levels and done everything I can to get up to speed. However, I'm confused when it comes to personal fouls, especially at U-11 (no long poles here yet). Slashing and cross checks specifically. the NFHS/USL rules pretty much say that if your stick makes contact anywhere but glove or stick when attempting to dislodge the ball, it could be considered a slash. We all get some kid going for a full tomahawk with a wind up but I see kids everyday hacking away at a guy's left shoulder arm while he's cradling in the right..whack, whack,whack whack. I see it at all levels. No one seems to mind and it's never called. Some say, "oh, the ref is used to high school rules". According to the rules I read, that's not allowed in high school either. Is it supposed to be as "gentle" and precise as the rules suggest or is it always "choping lumber"? Is it a ref problem?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
http://network.laxpower.com/laxforum/vi ... 21&t=61993
Motion graphics agency

Thanks!
Jessebarker

Message(s) : 2
Inscrit(e) le : 30 Mai 2018, 14:17

Re: Personal Fouls Question?

Messagepar framirose » 03 Juin 2018, 20:07

Sorry, this forum is dedicated to one specific game, I can't help you!
"La politesse est une clé d'or qui ouvre toutes les portes" (proverbe tunisien)
JE NE REPONDS PAS AUX MESSAGES PERSONNELS
framirose

Message(s) : 4337
Inscrit(e) le : 23 Avril 2012, 13:19

Retour vers Fautes dans le jeu

Rechercher

Panneau de contrôle de l’utilisateur